Tuesday 11 October 2016

Frosty Tuesday

Wow! Did you see the frost this morning? We read a story about the importance of eagle feathers. We also went to the library to exchange our library books. At centers, we are making patterns, drawing eagle feathers and working collaboratively to make a big town. Many of us are resting in the reading corner this morning. Maybe we had too much turkey! :) We are also going around with our clipboards, taking surveys.














Problem solving outside: the pins are not staying up on the grass....well then let's go to the pavement! Taking turns


This afternoon we made a contract of the rules that are most important to learning and listening in the class and we signed them with our handprints.  We practiced matching with a new pixel activity, worked on math with a fall roll and colour and continued exploring tangrams.  The reading moms also came in to start our reading programs.Please return the books so you child can exchange them every Tuesday.

I liked getting a new book..
I liked checking the pumpkin at the playdough.
I liked making a shop.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making eagle feathers.
I liked building with blocks.
I liked playing at the marble table.
I liked playing outside.
I liked going to the library.
I liked eating my snack.
I like coming to school.
I liked reading books.
I liked getting a caught you caring ticket.












Comments from this afternoon:
I liked the marbleworks.
I liked playing with the legos.
I liked reading a book.
I liked cleaning up.
I liked the bus ride.
I liked playing outside.
I liked drawing a person.
I liked painting my hand and making my handprint.
I liked playing the piano.
I liked reading with the reading ladies and getting 2 new books to read at home.
I liked bowling outside.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you reading ladies!

    A contract sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete