Thursday 13 October 2016

Rainy Thursday

Rain, rain, go away....This morning we are dancing to get moving! During centers, we are making patterns, writing words, painting Fall scenery and building together. Our costume center is open again today.










I like painting fall pictures.
I like playing with the squishy baff.
I like making patterns.
I like playing at the marble run.
I like playing at the doll house.
I like sorting pompoms with tweezers.
I like playing a costume dress up.
I like coming to school.

This afternoon started on a new picture for our progression wall, we are writing and drawing about what we will be for Halloween.  We worked on sorting and matching, matched upper and lower case letters to make fall words.  We worked on our hand eye coordination making pictures with pegs and building with tinker toys. We also read a book about pumpkins and made our own mini books about how they grow.




This afternoon we enjoyed:

I liked making my pumpkin book.
I liked playing with the costumes.
I liked coming to school.
I liked it when my friend read his book.
I like the kitchen.


Reminders: Please return field trip permission forms as soon as possible. Thank you!
Your children made some little pumpkin life cycle books. They can show you the pumpkin life cycle tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment