Thursday 6 October 2016

Saucy Thursday

Our classroom smells like apples today! We are in the process of peeling and cutting the apples. Thank you for sending in so many delicious apples!
Today, a field trip form is being sent home for a trip to the pumpkin patch on October 27th.
Some of us are making puppets today and acting out little plays and songs.

Tomorrow is a PD Day and Monday is Thanksgiving Holiday.










I liked playing outside.
I liked reading books.
I liked playing at the playdough.

I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a puppet.
I liked making apple sauce today!

Don't forget that we have library day on Tuesday.

We had our kindergarten liturgy outside to celebrate Thanksgiving.






I liked coming to school.
I liked eating apple sauce.
We liked having our liturgy outside.
I liked making the apple sauce.
It smells so good.
I liked tasting the apple sauce.
I liked reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment