Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

We are getting ready for our pumpkin patch field trip by learning about the pumpkin's life cycle. We are also getting ready for Halloween at our costume center. At our snack center, we are eating the rest of the apples that were not made into applesauce! Yum! Thank you again to everyone who sent in apples!

name list for the new costume center







We are having Thanksgiving dinner.



pumpkin life cycle





pumpkin life cycle

We also did some yoga in the library today. How relaxing!

Comments from this morning:
I liked playing at the marbleworks.
I liked finding a worm outside.
I like coming to school.
I liked playing in the costumes.
I liked tidying up.
I liked playing outside.
I liked doing some yoga.
I liked eating apples.
I liked writing.

























Comments from this afternoon:

I liked playing at the costumes with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked trick or treating.
I liked making some fruit.
I liked playing with the costumes.
I liked coming to school.
I liked tidying up.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked using the tweezers with the pompons.
I liked playing with the silly baff.



Reminder: Please hand in your child's permission form for the field trip to the pumpkin patch on October 27th. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment