Friday 28 October 2016

Frightful Friday

We are having a fun day today.....dancing in the gym, parading around in our costumes, making Halloween patterns, building structures, drawing bats flying in the night...
















we are making Ottawa City Hall



















it's a bat!







As you can imagine, we had a very busy day. Next week's communication page is in your child's mailbag. Could you please insert it at the end of the communication duo-tang? Thank you very much!

Comments from today:

I like having a parade!
I like wearing my costume.
I like Mme playing the piano!
I like playing outside.
I like making a snowman outside.
I like rest time.
I like coming to school.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like eating my snack.
I liked reading a book.

Monday is Orange and Black Day!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment