Wednesday 26 October 2016

Windy Wednesday

We are very busy again today! We are making spider webs while working on our fine motor skills. We are writing Halloween words, making a marble run, making pixel pictures and using playdough. We found a funny picture of a chipmunk with a mouthful of nuts. We need to write our guess down by the picture - how many peanuts in the chipmunk's mouth? We also have some gym time this morning.

We are very excited about our field trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. Please make sure your child is dressed very warmly - winter coat-splash or snow pants - hat - mittens/gloves-boots. Lunch bags should be labelled with their name as we are eating our lunch there.









Comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a tower with the foam blocks.
I like making a spider web.
I like the marble works.
I like Vincent paints his house.
I like playing at the gym.
I like writing my guess on the board.
I like tidying up.

This afternoon we finished working on paint stamping with pumpkins, made mosaic pictures with our peg boards, and worked on rhyming puzzles.  We also read a story about Clifford's Halloween which ended by asking us what he should be for Halloween this year, many of our friends drew pictures of what they thought he should be for Halloween.





I liked tidying up.
I liked getting a sticker for being an extra great helper.
I liked doing a write the room.
I like playing at the doll house.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing on the smart board.
I liked making a picture of Clifford's costume.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love seeing and reading what the kids are up to. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete