Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

It's another beautiful day in Kindergarten. We are making hand print turkeys, making patterns, finding rhyming words, working together to assemble a town with train tracks and a road and retelling a story at the felt board. Can you believe they are still going around with favourite season survey sheets? That still seems to be a preferred activity for many students. We also started a new survey about liking corn, potatoes or carrots, just in time for Thanksgiving.

puzzles of the kids




Time for your cough syrup!



Finding rhyming words



Survey says....



patterns and more patterns


story retell

This afternoon after rest we had group snack and some yoga time to stretch and wiggle before we had a caught you caring assembly.  We had 2 winners from our class! Hooray keep caring!  When we got back we made cornucopias and read stories.



Today's comments:

I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked doing the survey with my friends.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked the marbleworks station.
I liked the dollhouse.
I like coming to school.
I liked the caught you caring assembly.
I liked making the cornucopias.







No comments:

Post a Comment