Friday 14 October 2016

Fabulous Friday

It's another exciting day in Kindergarten. We are now becoming pumpkin experts. We are learning the different parts of the pumpkin such as the rind, the seeds and the strands. We cut open some seeds and found a little green seed inside the white seed! Who knew?? We also went to the gym this morning and exited very well for a fire drill. We are still working on patterns and drawing our costumes for the gallery wall in the class. We are also measuring ourselves with little pumpkins. How many pumpkins tall are you?

Please note: We are trying out something new for our communication pages.in the duo-tang. Next week's page is placed at the back of the duo-tang, it's green. Please leave it there in the duo-tang. This makes it easier for us to change the sheets every two weeks. Thank you!










This afternoon we continued measuring ourselves using non standardized measurement. How many pumpkins tall are you?  We also drew pictures of our pumpkin seed investigations and made patterns with building blocks.


Look I see the veins in the leaf!



I am 9 pumpkins tall!


What is in a pumpkin seed?


How will I sort them today?


What's inside a pumpkin seed?



Comments from today:
I liked drawing on the bigger paper.
I liked making an owl.
I liked playing in the dollhouse.
I like coming to school.
I liked drawing the inside of the seed.
I liked playing outside.
I liked reading a book.
I liked going to gym.
I liked looking at the seeds.
I liked tidying up.



No comments:

Post a Comment