Thursday 20 October 2016

Rainy Thursday

This morning we worked with playdough, painted the Red maple leaf painting , wrote fall words on fall shapes and built puzzles.















I liked playing outside.
I like playing with a new marble works.
I liked helping tidy up.
I like making a fall painting.
I like coming to school
I like playing at the doll house.
I like making the red maple painting!
I like Mme.Chantal playing piano.
I like doing the alphabet movement dances

This afternoon we continued our five little pumpkins drawings,and drew and wrote our favorite things about fall in our journals.  We worked on our letters tracing them with squishy baff and counted with fall manipulatives.











I liked coloring the five little pumpkins
I like playing with the trick or treat costumes.
I like playing with the new marble works
I liked building with my friends at the bristol blocks center
I liked building at the light table with magformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment