Friday 21 October 2016

Rain, rain go away!

We are learning our French Halloween words through a silly twisting skeleton song. You can ask your child to sing it for you at home....le squelette danse le twist...danse le twist... danse le twist...

Other words we are learning: la chauve-souris, le hibou, le chat noir, le fantome, la citrouille...

We are focusing on fine motor skills this morning while working with wiki sticks, pixel blocks, playdough and pastels. We are also working on recognizing all letters and sounds.




















I liked playing at the playdough.
I liked reading a book with my friend.
I liked making a fire house.
I liked the new marbleworks.
I like tidying up.
I like coming to school.
I like the smartboard game.
I like working with pastels.
I like wearing a costume.










Comments:
I like colouring.
I liked the picture I just made.
I liked making a picture with the pastels.
I like building with the blocks.
I liked finding the letters.
I liked the whole day!
I liked having snack.
I liked drawing my favourite part of the Spookley book.
I liked tidying up.


Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment