Monday 24 October 2016

Chilly Monday

Brrr! It's a cool day today! Please make sure your children are dressed warmly as we play outside every day. We are getting ready for Halloween - we are singing songs, learning some French words, making pumpkins out of playdough and making Halloween cards! We have a Halloween Write the Room activity which is quite popular!

Reminder: Tomorrow is our Library Day and also our Reading Log Day. Please be sure to send in all books in bags. Thank you!














I like wearing a costume.
I love being the friend of the day.
I like coming to school.
I like playing outside.
I like cleaning up the kitchen.
I like going to gym.
I like having snack.
I like drawing with the pastels.
I like the new marbleworks.
I like making a card.
I like making a picture with the pixels.

This afternoon, after some body breaks while learning the alphabet, we read a silly story about going on a ghost hunt. We are using wiki sticks, magformers, tweezers and writing in our journals.

We are also measuring our feet and measuring our friends' feet!













I like coming to school.
I liked playing at the doll house.
I liked playing outside.
I liked reading a book.
I liked going on a lion hunt outside!
I liked playing
 with a friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment