Tuesday 25 October 2016

Pumpkin Patch trip on Thursday, October 27th

**Reminder that our pumpkin patch field trip is THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27th, the forecast is cold and wet - please ensure to dress appropriately as we will be outside most of the day** 


We are emptying out a pumpkin today. We are each getting turns to scoop out some seeds and pulp. Some of us are retelling stories with felt pieces, some of us are writing Halloween words, we are sharing in the kitchen centre and writing the room.
It's our library book exchange day and also reading log day with the reading ladies. Phew! Busy day!

















I like the new marbleworks.
I like the trio blocks.
I liked reading a book with my friend.
I liked riding the school bus.
I like coming to school.
I like writing the room.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like the pumpkin strands and seeds.
I liked scooping out the pumpkin seeds.
I liked writing the Halloween words.









This afternoon we sang pumpkin songs and used small pumpkins as paint stamps to make pumpkin patch pictures.  We also worked on our fine motor and letter recognition with Wikki sticks, and worked on our memory skills with a famous painting memory game.  The reading ladies also came in to read with us and change our books.

I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked using pumpkins to paint a pumpkin patch.
I like coming to school.
I like playing with Noah's ark with my friends.
I liked doing felt story retells.
I liked doing a famous painting memory game.

**Reminder that our pumpkin patch field trip is THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27th, the forecast is cold and wet - please ensure to dress appropriately as we will be outside most of the day** 





No comments:

Post a Comment