Wednesday 19 October 2016

Sunny Wednesday

This morning, we read a funny ABC book called Moose, Goose on the Loose. It's a Canadian alphabet book with funny pictures! We also have new playdough! Thank you! We have letters and fall shapes mixed in.  At the art table we are putting ghosts in order,and at dramatic play we are trying on costumes and developing our dressing and sharing skills. We are also finding rhyming words and continuing to work on patterns.










I liked going to the gym.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked cleaning up the playdough table.
I like the Halloween write the room.
I like the marbleworks.
I like when Mme plays piano.
I like the costumes.
I like the new playdough.
I like circle time.
I like playing outside.
I liked eating breakfast before school.


















This afternoon we practiced our five little pumpkins song, and brought it to life at the art table drawing a picture of what happens in the song.  We continued learning numbers with our roll and colors, and letters by building a letter train puzzle and tracing whiteboard letters. We also explored our creativity making pixel pictures. 


I like coming to school
I like using the magformers on the light table.
I like having circle time.
I like doing write the room.
I liked having lunch.
I like tidying up.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a five little pumpkins picture.
I like tracing white board letters.
I like playing outside.
I like helping my friends.
I like making a roll and color.




Reminders: As the weather gets colder, please make sure your child is able to put his/her coat on without assistance. Please label all items. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment