Tuesday 18 October 2016

Say cheese!

We all look so good for our picture this morning! Mme Labrosse read us a story about how wild rice is cultivated in Canada. We are working on patterns, reading, writing and fine motor skills. We are also working on cooperation and turn taking.

matching rhyming words

building with 3D shapes

building a marble run

Mon ami a un t-shirt bleu...

rhyming

doing some yoga

learning about the pumpkin life cycle

building

reading

reading

Can you put the ghosts in order from 1 to 5?

spelling pumpkin words


What is your favourite vegetable survey.

Reading logs: please keep writing in all of the books you read with your child at home. Please only send it to school on Tuesdays, with the little books and the reading log in the ziplock bag. 
We are missing some pumpkin patch permission forms.

I like playing outside with my sister.
I like making a bat.
I like coming to school.
I like doing a survey.
I like doing the counting ghost craft.
I like playing with the marble works.
I liked writing pumpkin words.
I like reading with the reading ladies.





No comments:

Post a Comment